TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 6:26:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CILA I'VE FINISHED

BOUNTIES OF THE LOST

“KINGSMAN.”

fernando’s shouting can barely be heard over the howling winds. constant sand obscures their vision, grains scuffing the glass of his SILPH SCOPE. the further they venture, the worst it becomes, buffeting any exposed skin peeking out from layers of their thermal desert fatigues.

tch.

a raised hand tries to shield his visor against the scorching sun to no avail. however, he’s able to make out the next few meters, turning to his LILLIGANT for reassurance. the grass type pokemon seems to fare much better, hardly fazed as its flowering crown prattles to and fro.

KINGSMAN?

he calls out once more, unaware that they’re no longer alone.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
> > >

LILLIGANT
grass tera
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPHY
PETAL DANCE
LEAF BLADE
LEECH SEED

BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT
CRUSH
SNIPE // STRIKE
SUPPORT // AFFLICT // SHIELD

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 7:26:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he walks without looking ahead, eyes concentrated on his arm. it grows warm and glows red. the marks are active, indicating something in play with the deserts.

sand blow against his face, causing him to lift his head up. he turns, looking for , but finds no one beside him. they've been walking together earlier, but oddities of the place may have stolen his attention.

a familiar voice calls. priam pivots from the heel of his foot and quickly changes directions to meet up with the call.

appears in his vision, and only then does he realize that the name being called was 's and not his.

"oh, wait, you're not-"

he doesn't finish his statement, unsure if being associated with him would be incriminating for oscar. this was fernando after all. he'd been well aware of his involvement, and having interacted with him within the prison has solidified his name in his memory should he have forgotten about his previous association with league's science department.

MEGANIUM
water tera
HEAL PULSE
RAZOR LEAF
LEECH SEED
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPY

SUPPORT
SNIPE // STRIKE
BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 19:13:19 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

Both mask and goggles are worn as he enters the dessert on 's request. Claiming that there was disturbances within the dessert by unknown readings, and because it was Fernando asking of course Razz was more than happy to help. The ranger was already used to such terrain so he was leading the way into the dessert. [Break][break]

When he hears his name though he turns back to see two more figures than originally planned. He can't make their details at such a distance but he wonders if they're here for the same reason, "You alright sir?" he calls out to make sure the other body wasn't bugging the CEO.[BREAK]

[break]
Razor Leaf[break]
Trailblaze [break]
Aromatheraphy [break]
Grassy Terrain [break]
Leech Seed [break]
Petal Dance [break]
Grass Terra

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 3:51:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar wiped some sand out of his goggles, suddenly realizing that he was currently wandering alone. "Priam?" Oscar asked the air, twirling around as he searched for his companion. He had just been next to him, how did they get separated? Oscar sighed deeply as he looked in every direction for a sign of Priam, but alas the sandstorm was too thick.

His goggles, however, did provide a small amount of visibility through the storm. A humanoid shadow caught his eye, and Oscar would huff with frustrated relief. He stormed up to the silhouette, talking before thinking. "Why the fuck would you just wander a---wayyy." One silhouette became three, and Oscar suddenly realized that Priam had discovered Fernando fucking Silph and the middle of the desert. Because of course he did. Oscar paid little attention to Fernando's own companion, simply laughing as he patted his pockets. A likely vain attempt to look as casual as possible.

"Well, isn't this a fun surprise. I see you've met my intern." Oscar gestured toward Priam, hoping his reputation as a League assistant would take prevalence over any knowledge of his Rocket affiliation.

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 4:02:17 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1500/1500

The colossal Bronzong rises from the desert sands, surrounded by an eerie, shimmering barrier of dynergy. Its eyes gleam with a cold, calculating light as it prepares to confront the intruders. The air feels heavy and oppressive, signaling the immense power of this ancient sentinel.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
The team must roll a combined total over 150 to break Bronzong's barrier. Failure results in the boss gaining a +10 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]hYRb1SNA

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 273

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]• • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
···
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 4:23:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CILA I'VE FINISHED

BOUNTIES OF THE LOST

“…?”

before fernando can speak out, the BRONZONG surfaces. like quick sand, their footing suffers from the sudden displacement of sand. he starts to sink toward it, thrown off balance by the deadly surprise.

in this moment, survival comes before confrontation. he can butcher them after dispatching the looming doomsday.

kingsman, on me!

his LILLIGANT charges, plowing through dunes of sand as it TRAILBLAZES toward its obvious target.

> > >

LILLIGANT
grass tera
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPHY
PETAL DANCE
LEAF BLADE
LEECH SEED

BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT
CRUSH
SNIPE // STRIKE

ggOcrk7W

- uses BOOST effect

BOOST - moves that raise or have a chance to raise the user's attack, special attack, or speed add a +20 modifier to the user's next attack in the following round.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 4:34:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"looks like we're not the only ones here, hehe," he comments on 's reaction.

comes into view later, revealing the person that has been calling. he wasn't exactly unknown to the circles within rocket, but it certainly was surprising to have someone like him hanging out with the councilman.

he supposed that he doesn't really have any other friends in the upper ranks of the league.

a bronzong appears, and fernando immediately acts quick. his mark starts to warm up as with his adrenaline. priam hypes himself up for the upcoming action, releasing his meganium out for the encounter.

"hey, hey, don't be too hasty, boss."

a heal pulse is targeted to the lilligant, trying to make sure it doesn't get too damaged after taking the entry frag.

mHS7y22w

MEGANIUM
water tera
HEAL PULSE
RAZOR LEAF
LEECH SEED
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPY

SUPPORT
SNIPE // STRIKE
BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT

SUPPORT - Moves that raise a target's attack, defense, special attack, special defense, speed, restore a target's HP, moves that heal a target's status condition, grassy terrain, helping hand, leech seed and dragon cheer can add a +20 modifier to any of the next three team members' attacks that come after this move, as long as it's used before the original user posts again.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 4:43:23 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

There is a large figure that is in the sand, for a moment he could've sworn he saw a crow but as the titan reveals itself its clear its something different. Something that is familiar despite it's size, he readies out his pokemon and ready to strike, though Fernando's call distractions him. The Ranger watching as the other seems to start sinking into storm. [break][break]

Shit, is all he can think as he makes his way toward his old boss as he would offer a hand before giving off a whistle, with it Vileplume aims to support those around her with GRASSY TERRAIN to help the group and harden the ground and give them a more stable ground for the pokemon to attack the titan. [break][break]

O5B0CJjz [break]

[break]
Razor Leaf[break]
Trailblaze [break]
Aromatheraphy [break]
Grassy Terrain [break]
Leech Seed [break]
Petal Dance [break]
Grass Terra

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ +
[break]+ using TERRAIN

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 4:44:03 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar should have been worried about the titanic pokemon rising out of the sand, but when Fernando cried out the name 'Kingsman' Oscar's head whipped his way. "Kingsman?" Razz Kingsman? Oscar looked to Fernando's masked companion, his flaring behind his goggles. His nemesis stood before him, and Oscar could not even take the chance to strike him!

As the massive pokemon attacked, Oscar yelled out in frustration and went for a pokeball. He paused as he reached for Prime, remembering that he was currently in his civilian guise. He growled and went for the next pokeball over. Babayaga the Decidueye emerged, having gotten buff from his time within 's garden. Oscar was not sure what he ate while there, but he came out absolutely ripped.

Oscar pointed at the massive bell, struggling to maintain his balance upon the shifting sands. "Hurt that thing!" Babayaga cried out, flapping his wings to whip up an Ominous Wind.

SVvTao3n

Ominous Wind--BOOST//STRIKE

Using BOOST effect.

BOOST: Moves that raise or have a chance to raise the user's attack, special attack, or speed add a +20 modifier to the user's next attack in the following round.

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 4:49:04 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1412/1500

The dynergy barrier around Bronzong shatters with a resonant chime, exposing its metallic body. Its eyes flare as it prepares to unleash its wrath upon the team.

A single team member must quickly target Bronzong's arms to hinder its movements. Success grants a +5 modifier to that team member's attack next round.

[attr="class","bossroll"]tRAj8Ywt

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 261 + 10 = 271

[attr="class","teamhealth"]× • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:02:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CILA I'VE FINISHED

BOUNTIES OF THE LOST

THE SUDDEN GRASS STABILIZES THE TERRAIN. running becomes easier now that they have a linear, flat foothold.

while the BRONZONG lashes out, he raises his hand, brandishing his TERA ORB.

battle routine set!

TERA CRYSTALS from the nearby area start to form a crown atop LILLIGANT’s head. the protruding flower dangles with a heavy weight, dull in the constant SANDSTORM.

execute!

up close, the LILLIGANT slashes with its LEAF BLADE, looking to score a deep cut against tempered steel.

> > >

LILLIGANT
grass tera
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPHY
PETAL DANCE
LEAF BLADE
LEECH SEED

BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT
CRUSH
SNIPE // STRIKE

6pX9QtCG
+20 SUPPORT
+20 BOOST
+10 SHIFT
+10 GIMMICK

- uses SNIPE effect
- uses TERA gimmick

SNIPE - moves with a high critical-hit ratio or perfect critical-hit chance can double their total roll if they roll a 90 or above after modifiers.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:12:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the energy bleeds into priam's. when everyone got into positions, he felt the hype of the situation to keep up with the momentum of the fight against a giant.

"trailblaze!"

he points to the arms of the bronzong, hindering its moves. priam supposed he has to do it to make enough breathing room for attacks.

the meganium runs across the desert, leaving behind a trail of grass as it charges forward. a hit knocks the bronzong off, limiting its next attack later, all while simultaneously making enough room for a boost of speed for their subsequent attacks.

Sw4KX_jC
+10 SHIFT

MEGANIUM
water tera
HEAL PULSE
RAZOR LEAF
LEECH SEED
TRAILBLAZE
GRASSY TERRAIN
AROMATHERAPY

SUPPORT
SNIPE // STRIKE
BOOST // STRIKE
SUPPORT // SHIFT
SUPPORT

• using BOOST effect
  • target Bronzong's arms to hinder its movements. Success grants a +5 modifier to that team member's attack next round.

BOOST - moves that raise or have a chance to raise the user's attack, special attack, or speed add a +20 modifier to the user's next attack in the following round.
[/quote]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:18:00 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Things didn't look like they were off to a great start, and whether or not they improved from here would be a problem but Razz has fought in multiple wars now and he wasn't going to give up so quickly. Yet he knows his roll in this as those around him attack, one of the strangers even seeming to find a way to strike the arms. It gives him some hope but there is nothing wrong with a little more support for the others. [break][break]

"Hit them hard," Razz calls out as he gives another whistle at a different pitch, his vileplum giving a twirl as a sweet scent hit the air as she uses AROMATHERAPHY to help support further.

dOYh8VsH [break]
+10 SHIFT [break][break]

[break]
Razor Leaf[break]
Trailblaze [break]
Aromatheraphy [break]
Grassy Terrain [break]
Leech Seed [break]
Petal Dance [break]
Grass Terra

[break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:19:17 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's eyes were forced to water as the bell unleashed a tremendous scream. Sand smashed into Oscar's face, filling his mouth full of harsh grains. Oscar spat out as much as he could in order to speak, "Baba--this is gonna need extra oomph!" Oscar pulled out a Tera Orb and thrust it forward toward Babayaga.

Already empowered by its fellow spirits, Babayaga would screech with triumph as it began to glow with a dazzling light. It emerged with a crystalline coat, signifying its complete Terastallization. Now a pure grass type, Babayaga pushed against the violent winds created by this unfathomable titan.

As it neared its target, Babayaga swung its wings with baneful force, attempting to send a flurry of glowing leaves at the mighty bell's eyes (Razor Leaf). The hopes of his master and his comrades rest upon his shoulders. Is that enough to strike a fateful blow?

oNPT2ydA

+10 SHIFT
+10 GIMMICK
+20 BOOST
+20 SUPPORT

Ominous Wind--BOOST//STRIKE
Razor Leaf--SNIPE//STRIKE

Using SNIPE effect.
Using TERA gimmick.

SNIPE: Moves with a high critical-hit ratio or perfect critical-hit chance can double their total roll if they roll a 90 or above after modifiers.
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
CILA I'VE FINISHED
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 5:26:02 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 889/1500

Bronzong's eyes glow with a fierce intensity as it channels dynergy. It releases a series of low, resonant tolls that build into a thunderous, ear-piercing crescendo. The ground shakes and the air vibrates with the overwhelming sound, leaving the team struggling to maintain their footing and focus.

The team must roll a combined total over 300 to withstand the devastating toll and stabilize themselves. Failure results in the boss gaining a +30 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]wzgHZ3yf

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 160 + 10 = 170

[attr="class","teamhealth"]× • •

···
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times